Alpinestars Stella SP-2 v2 Gloves
Building upon the original Stella SP-2 gloves, the Alpinestars Stella SP-2 V2 Gloves provide more stretch material and more perforation for a more comfortable glove. Alpinestars’ TPU injected knuckle is protection straight out of their track gloves and the dual closure system decreases the chance of the glove coming off in a crash. Touchscreen compatibility allows you to use your smartphone to take a picture, send it to your friends and give them total FOMO about all the motorcycle riding you are doing.
Note: Customers have found these gloves to have a slim fit throughout and recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes.
- Developed specifically for an optimized woman’s fit
- Full premium leather main construction with leather palm for comfort and control and perforated leather on top hand and wrist for excellent levels of breathability
- Ergonomically shaped carbon knuckle guard reinforced on the interior side with thick EVA foam
- Double wrist closure system with hook and loop closures to ensure close fit and security closure
- Synthetic suede side reinforcements on landing zones
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers and thumb to increase fit and directional movement and comfort
- Thumb and palm reinforcements constructed from advanced elastomer for a superior grip and movement
- Ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip
- Foam padding 3mm on fingers
- Alpinestars’ patented finger bridge
- Vented knuckle gusset aids internal airflow